Bilingual Customer Care Team Lead
Position: Bilingual Customer Care Team Lead
Reports to: Call Center Manager
Location: Toronto, Head Office
Why work at Just Eat?
We have achieved this by building a growing network of tens of thousands of restaurant partners globally and continuing to commit major investment into our technology platform, our brand and our people. Just Eat is number one in our market but is still a sector that is growing every day, we are all about choice and are helping the country ‘find your flavour' as we embark on creating the world's greatest food community.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Globally we have 2500 Just Eaters and in Canada alone we have over 100 employees. They embody our values: Make Happy, Razor Sharp and Big Hearted. We truly believe it’s the people that make Just Eat the great company it is. We have an incredibly open culture. We’re about making everyone feel comfortable, sharing ideas and trying out new things.
As the Team Leader at Just Eat Canada, you’ll be responsible for providing direction, instruction and guidance to our Customer Care agents with the purpose of driving results and achieving certain goals. The Team Lead is an effective leader who knows and understands the team’s strengths, opportunities and motivations.
Key Objectives, Role & Responsibilities
- Serve as Call Center Team Leader providing assistance and guidance to a team of approximately 10 - 12 Customer Care agents
- Field escalated calls (both English & French) from Customer Care agents
- Provide assistance to Customer Care agents by answering questions, providing suggestions for improvement, and assisting with difficult calls or problems
- Monitor, evaluate, and score Call Center calls for each team member for quality assurance purposes and performance measurements.
- Assist the Managers with oversight and management of all business unit call center functions.
- Assist the Manager with Coaching & Training of staff on systems, procedures, and call center activities.
- Superior Coaching and Development skills
- MUST be Bilingual (Fluent in both English & French)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in a Call Centre environment in a supervisory role desired
- Proven time management, interpersonal relations, and analytical skills
- Effective leadership abilities and proven success driving results and achieving KPIs
- Experience in motivating and providing recognition to employees
- Able to multi-task and meet multiple deadlines
- Innovative and forward-thinker
- Must be flexible to work 11am-12pm Mon-Sunday (Schedule is subject to change based on business needs)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office functions with strong knowledge in Excel
- Working knowledge of Google, Tableau, Chrome, Google Analytics, Gmail, Google Drive
How do I apply?
Please send your CV to Brigitte Benamou by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
TalentEgg will send your application to: email@example.com