Bilingual Customer Care Agent
Position: Bilingual Customer Care Agent
Reports to: Call Center Manager
Location: Toronto, Head Office
Why work at Just Eat?
We have achieved this by building a growing network of tens of thousands of restaurant partners globally and continuing to commit major investment into our technology platform, our brand and our people. Just Eat is number one in our market but is still a sector that is growing every day, we are all about choice and are helping the country ‘find your flavour' as we embark on creating the world's greatest food community.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Globally we have 2500 Just Eaters and in Canada alone we have over 100 employees. They embody our values: Make Happy, Razor Sharp and Big Hearted. We truly believe it’s the people that make Just Eat the great company it is. We have an incredibly open culture. We’re about making everyone feel comfortable, sharing ideas and trying out new things.
The indispensable glue that holds Just-Eat.ca together day-to-day by far is the Customer Care Team. This role is focused on Customer Service and meeting and exceeding our customer’s expectations.
Being a Customer Care Rep at Just-Eat.ca is more than just answering phone calls, it’s about being a “Customer Advocate”. We’re looking for highly skilled, driven, problem-solving team members who will do whatever it takes to deliver a superior customer experience at every opportunity. You will be our brand’s front-line ambassador to existing restaurant partners, potential new partners interested in our services and customers who have ordered food online using Just Eat.You’ll have excellent customer service skills coupled with effective problem-solving skills to provide consumer support via Phone, Chat & Email.
We are looking for candidates who can work flexibly on a shift system which will include evenings, weekends and statutory holidays. Our operating hours are 10 00am to 2 am Monday to Sunday.
Key Objectives, Role & Responsibilities
- Provide a first class service to customers, restaurant partners, and delivery partners via multi channels for example phone, Live Chat, Emails and Social Media.
- Resolve service issues by clarifying the customer's request; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Manage queries to first time resolution.
- Proactively call Restaurant/Delivery Partners if there are any issues.
- Ensure accurate recording and logging of all contacts.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties & actively participate in projects which may be required/necessary as part of the role.
- Bilingual : Fluent in both English and French for Verbal and Written communication
- A track record of building solid customer relationships within a customer service environment with competing demands
- Previous experience in a Call Center and/or Customer Service role is MANDATORY.
- Excellent listening and communication skills when responding to customers via Chat and E-mail
- The motivation to go above-and-beyond for our customers and partners
- A resilient, can do approach
- Can positively and professionally represent the Company at all times
- Highly self-aware – able to make the most of his/her strengths but is mindful of development areas and shows a willingness to work on them
- A self starter, hungry for success
How do I apply?
Please send your CV to Brigitte Benamou by email at email@example.com
TalentEgg will send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org