Fleet Management Account Executive Trainee - Vancouver
The Jim Pattison Group is the second largest privately held company in Canada with over 42,000 employees worldwide; operating a large number of companies in a diverse set of industries. Jim Pattison Lease has been operating in Canada since 1961. The company has branches across Canada and is Canada’s Leader in Customized Fleet Management, providing Vehicle Fleet Leasing, Vehicle Remarketing through both wholesale and retail channels, and Fleet Management solutions for
About Jim Pattison Lease: http://www.jimpattisonlease.com/about/
About the Jim Pattison Group: https://www.jimpattison.com/about/our-story/
Are you interested in building your career with a reputable company and want the opportunity to be mentored by some of the best and brightest minds in the automotive finance industry?
Jim Pattison Lease is seeking a highly motivated individual for the unique opportunity of building your personal career with a stable organization that is continually growing.
As an account executive trainee, you‘ll have the unique opportunity to work with and be mentored by industry leaders in a variety of roles. Some of the areas that you will have the opportunity to gain experience in include:
- New business development
- Effective customer communication
- Building and maintaining long term relationships on a customer and vendor level
- Lease finance modelling
- Business operations processes
- Leveraging technology and data analytics to improve business efficiency
- Enhancing the overall customer experience
This opportunity will provide the building blocks to help you grow into an Account Executive role that will be responsible for new corporate business development , establishing and maintaining long term relationships, and building your own portfolio all within a supportive, successful, and dynamic environment.
- University degree/college diploma or equivalent experience
- Strong interest in a career in business development
- Experience working within a team environment
- Interest in constantly improving skills and techniques
- Ability to demonstrate problem-solving and analytical skills
- Great attitude and enthusiasm
- Desire to do meaningful work
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please apply with your resume and a brief cover letter.
TalentEgg will send your application to: email@example.com