So are thousands of other young leaders across the country, all committed to revolutionizing mental health in Canada. The job of our staff team, like Pratik and Catelyn and Jason, is to support these young leaders as they do their important work.
But who supports the staff? Who makes sure that our bills get paid, and meetings get scheduled, and staff gets hired?
And more than that, who helps make sure that as our network grows and our team gets bigger, we’re able to keep things running smoothly and stay focused on our impact?
That’s where you come in.
If you’re an efficient, energetic, and enthusiastic individual who is keen to join a rapidly evolving organization with lots of room for growth, we’d like to talk to you.
Specifically, this job will involve:
- Assisting with finance tasks including credit card management, accounts payable and coding, and cash flow reporting
- Assisting with Human Resources functions, including hiring, HRIS coordination, and administrative duties
- Overseeing our operational calendar (contract renewals, insurance, annual filings etc.)
- Supporting the Executive Director with correspondence, meeting scheduling and follow-up, and travel arrangements
- Providing general administrative support to the Director of Operations and Operations team, and to other staff as required
What’s in it for you?
- A full-time, permanent position with a high-performing, cause-focused organization (start date December 3; $37,000- 40,000 per annum)
- A comprehensive benefits package
- A fun and challenging environment working with a tight knit team
- Meaningful work within an organization that supports professional growth and development
- A chance to help make a difference in the mental health landscape and improve the well-being of young people across Canada
What we’re looking for:
- Demonstrated administrative or operational experience
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organization and time management skills
- A self-starter who likes to be busy and finds ways to contribute
- A process-driven person, who likes to check all the boxes and dot all the ‘i’s
- Judgement, maturity, and flexibility
- Strong written communication
- A comfort with technology (in addition to the regular office suite, we use Asana, Salesforce, Sage, and Adobe – experience with those programs is an asset)
If this sounds like you, submit your resume and a cover letter of no more than one page to email@example.com by October 26, 2018. Make sure your subject line reads “Operations Coordinator Application.”
Applications will be considered as they come in, so don’t delay!
Jack.org is committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds and perspectives. We encourage people who are reflective of the diverse communities we serve to apply to join our team.
Thanks for applying!