Performance Improvement Consultants
Who we are:
This is an exciting time to join the Isaac Team. We’ve been around for over 15 years and have built a reputation for solving the most challenging front-line operational and financial problems that some of today’s most important industries face. Loving your Monday to Friday is important to us. We’ve been recognized as one of the top 10 Best Places to Work in Canada for the last 4 consecutive years, which we know has something to do with our culture of rewarding great work with great experiences, fostering rapid career growth, and sharing the success of the business with the whole team. We are hiring entry level and experienced Performance Improvement Consultants to join our team.
Who are you?
- You have the drive and energy to achieve results
- You have exceptional listening and verbal and written communication skills
- You thrive in a team environment and effectively collaborate with others
- You have a rigorous analytical mind with a natural technical problem-solving ability
- You have exceptional interpersonal skills to explain ideas and concepts clearly
- You have the ability and confidence to implement change
- You are excited for the opportunity to travel to client sites near and far
- You have conceptual engineering expertise
More than anything, you avoid the status quo and want to get the best out of your career and your life!
What you’ll do.
You’ll contribute in 3 important ways:
- Analysis - Work on-site to understand performance issues and causes of lost time on the production line, analyze historic production, waste and/or financial data
- Engage with client teams - prepare client presentations, develop performance measurements and other analytical tools
- Implement the solution - train and coach the client team on the new strategic approach
This is not a desk job. As a consultant you will be working with all levels of a business from
the shop floor to the boardroom on a daily basis. Spending your time on the front line with a welder, machine operator or technician will help you fully understand the problems that they face. You’ll roll up your sleeves, run trials, and observe the problems first-hand. This will give you the insight, credibility, and confidence you need to set the direction in the
boardroom. Your technical, problem-solving ability will allow you to tackle complex
problems, implement change, and ensure improvement is seen on the financial bottom line. We find this approach much more effective and enjoyable than simply writing reports.
Life at Isaac.
We push ourselves, in all aspects of our lives. You will be given a lot of responsibility early on in your career. You will be challenged beyond your comfort zone, but we’ll be there to support you - every step of the way. We value work-life balance, and part of this is a rule that we don’t work on weekends. As of 6pm on Friday, your only job is to make the most of the weekend.
Why work for us?
- We offer competitive pay with a clear path to partner
- You can enjoy 25 days paid vacation
- You’ll do really meaningful work that makes a strong impact for our clients
- You’ll have the opportunity for rapid learning and career growth with our training and development programs
- You’ll work with amazing people who genuinely love to spend time together
- You’ll get to partake in really fun company sponsored activities & trips
- You’ll have a good work-life balance – no working on weekends
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package 100% covered by Isaac
- We’ve been recognized as one of the top 10 places to work in Canada for the past 4
- consecutive years
At Isaac our business is delivered by our people, and we are proud to say that we are an equal opportunity workplace that doesn’t discriminate in employment on the basis of any protected grounds. Including, but not limited to, age, ancestry, colour, race, citizenship, ethnic origin, place of origin, creed, disability, family status, marital status (including single status), gender identity, gender expression, sex (including pregnancy and breast feeding), and sexual orientation. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability please contact us. (Email: recruitment@Isaacteam.com)