Work at Home Customer Service Representative
We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace that inspires each of us to be the best we can be. Join our team and make a difference!
Workplace: The comfort of your home, teleworking
Job Status: Full time
Business hours of our Call Center: Monday to Friday, from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm and Saturday, from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
To be innovative, you need courage. And being courageous is in our DNA. Sixty years ago, we started our business by insuring Taxi drivers when no one else would. In 1997, we became the first car insurance company in North America to offer an online car insurance quote directly to consumers. We know that insurance is too important to be complicated. So, we work hard to make it simple for people to protect the things they care about. Every day, we reach new successes and build the future with our employees.
Insurance is too important to be complicated. That's why we work hard to make life easier for our clients by helping them protect the things that are important to them.
belairdirect, it's the insurance. simplified.
This is your opportunity
As one of Canada's Top Employers, we take pride in offering an inspiring and inclusive workplace that recognizes great work and encourages people to grow their careers.
Here's where you come in. We're looking for a new Representative to join our Sales and Customer Service team in our Call Center. And the best part is... No sales experience or bachelor's degree is necessary! If you're passionate about Customer Service and are known for your excellent communication and people skills, this could be the opportunity you've been waiting for. We will train you, provide you with guidance and help you grow as your consulting role will make all the difference for our clients.
Working in our Sales and Customer Service team is far from routine and monotonous. Every day, you will take on new challenges, be motivated by your co-workers and inspired by your Manager.
That's not all. Combining one's personal life and professional life can sometimes be very difficult. We understand it. We offer you with the opportunity to avoid traffic and work from home, while maintaining a strong and regular connection with your Manager and your co-workers.
How you can make a difference
As a Work at Home Customer Service Representative , you will become an expert at providing our customers with the best insurance coverage options for their cars and homes. You will listen to them, understand their needs, and communicate - in the most simple and easy to understand terms - the available choices and related benefits. We work together to provide an outstanding customer experience, so your team spirit and talent for getting things done will help you find success in this role.
A few of the perks ...
- Hybrid (online and in-person) paid training that prepares you for obtaining a Representative's Certificate in Damage Insurance;
- Work from the comfort of your home. We provide you with the necessary computer equipment.
- Permanency starting on your first day at work;
- Better balance between your personal and professional life. We understand how essential this is to offer you a better quality of life.
- Opportunities to advance your career within the company.
- Spending account for your well-being;
- An excellent flexible Benefits Program, available to you starting from day one on the job for guaranteed security of mind.
Does this sound like you?
- A High School graduate;
- A champion of collaboration and teamwork (yes, even at a distance it is important to build strong links with your team! That is why one day per week, you will be coming to the office);
- Love working in a quiet environment without distraction;
- A good listener and communicator;
- Able to go with the flow - you're at your best when things are moving fast!
- A talent for influencing positive and beneficial decisions;
- Bilingual in French and English.
If yes, apply today!
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out to us by email at email@example.com.
We can't wait to learn more about you!
#workfromhome #callcenter #consultingrole #career #nobachelor'sdegreerequired
Before receiving a job offer, you may be asked to consent to a background check if it's a requirement for the role. This may include: verifying work references, validating education and credentials, employment verification, identity checks, reviewing credit reports, as well as criminal and driving record checks.
At Intact, our values guide everything that we do. We celebrate our differences and appreciate our similarities. That's why we are committed to building an inclusive and inspiring environment for all employees.If you need a specific accommodation during the recruitment process, please let us know and we will be happy to provide.
This role is eligible for employee referral bonus. #RightPeopleRightRole