Software Developer C# & PL/SQL
At Intact, our values guide everything that we do. We celebrate our differences and appreciate our similarities. That's why we are committed to building an inclusive and inspiring environment for all employees.
If you are in need of a specific accommodation during the recruitment process, please let us know and we will be happy to provide.
Intact Investment Management Inc. Is a subsidiary of Intact Financial Corporation (IFC). Our investment team manages nearly $20 billion in assets out of our Montreal and St-Hyacinthe offices. The eight-member Technologies Team has various expertise in financial markets and technologies.
- A team that maintains hosted solutions and in-house applications adapted to the financial market
- A growing organization that is continuously improving its processes and building new solutions
- A dynamic workplace where you make a difference and your opinion really counts
In short: you'll never be bored around here.
We are looking to hire a developer having a good analytical approach, able to adapt and who is eager to learn.
Investment Technologies Team's Philosophy
Our team's first mission is to collaborate with the different investment teams to realize their objectives by offering high quality solutions. This will allow you to learn this fascinating domain. Each opinion matters, come share yours!
What You'll Do: You will leverage your analytical skills and your drive to execute your responsibilities, which include:
- Being part of every stage of the development of new solutions
- Proposing new ways to do our everyday job
- Working closely with every member of the investment department to help them in their daily job
- Being part of strategic decisions involving investment technologies
- Acting as point person for certain applications and processes
- You have three (3) to five (5) years of experience
- You hold a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- You master SQL and C#
- You can efficiently solve problems and you have good analytical skills
- You are interested and curious about financial markets
- You like to collaborate with your colleagues
- You master French and English spoken and written
Our parent company, Intact Financial Corporation, employs over 13,000 people from St. John's to Victoria to Los Angeles. Intact is the largest P&C (Property and Casualty) insurance provider in Canada and a leading provider of Specialty Insurance in North America.
Intact is one of Canada's Top 100 Employers and have been one of Aon's Best Employers Platinum Level as for three years running with the help of employee research and feedback. We believe insurance is not about things; it's about people. We take a similar approach when it comes to investing. We never compromise on our values of integrity and respect. We support employee growth and learning, strive to be innovative, surround employees with inspiring teams and offer financial rewards that recognize success.
For internal candidates, you can apply for a posted position if you have been in your current position for at least 12 months and are performing at a satisfactory level.Please note we may have identified other internal candidates through our Employee Development Program, and that the selection process may also be opened to external applicants.
It's important that you are eligible to work in Canada at the time an offer of employment is made. You may be requested to provide proof of eligibility at that time.
Background Checks Prior to receiving a job offer, you may be asked to consent to background checks if it's a requirement for the role. These checks could include: work references, education and credential confirmation, employment verification, identity check, credit report, criminal offence and driver's license record.