Senior Sales Insurance Agent
We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace that inspires each of us to be the best we can be. Join our team and make a difference!
Workplace: Edmonton 00-9707 110 St NW Job Status:
Full time or part time, at your convenience.
Business hours of our Call Centre:
- 8:00 AM and 7:00 PM - Monday to Friday
- 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM - Saturdays (every Saturday for first year of employment - rotating Saturdays thereafter)
- Occasional Statutory Holidays
We are part of Canada's Top 100 Best Employers for a fourth consecutive year. We dedicate this recognition to our employees who inspire us and motivate us to do our best every day. Inspire us. Join our team!
As a Senior Sales and Customer Service Agent with belairdirect, you will provide our customers with the best insurance coverage options for their valuable assets - their car and home. People will count on you to deliver an exceptional client experience when assessing and determining insurance coverage needs.
You will be entitled to many benefits in return for your damage insurance expertise:
- A signature bonus;
- Telecommute at the end of the 2-month training;
- Salary acknowledging your experience;
- And more! To know more, our recruiters will be able to talk about it with pleasure!
You succeed at what you do because:
- You are a Chief Communicator;
- You are an Adaptable Ace;
- You are an Execution Expert;
- You are an Authentic Team Player.
You will also handle many key responsibilities:
- Respond to phone calls from our clients, advise them and provide them information on car and home insurance;
- Understand business opportunities that are available while simultaneously taking the time to understand, inform and advise potential customers;
- Respond to our existing clientele and offer them unparalleled service while contributing to their loyalty.
You will need to:
- Hold a valid representative's certificate in General Level 1 Insurance
- Have at least 18 months of experience in home and auto insurance
We offer you an outstanding and competitive global compensation plan by providing:
- Competitive compensation package;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Personalized benefits program;
- Your choice between a defined benefit and defined contribution pension plan;
- Employee share purchase program with company matching option;
- Exclusive discounts for car and home insurance as well as discounts from other partners.
We care about your fulfillment, that's why we want to offer you:
- $350 annual wellness allowance;
- Flexible working arrangements (compressed work schedule, commute-free days, etc.);
- Education assistance and professional development programs;
- Buy a 4th week of vacation;
- Dress for your day flexibility!
At Intact, our values guide everything that we do. We celebrate our differences and appreciate our similarities. That's why we are committed to building an inclusive and inspiring environment for all employees.
If you need a specific accommodation during the recruitment process, please let us know and we will be happy to provide.
Before receiving a job offer, you may be asked to consent to a background check if it's a requirement for the role. This may include: verifying work references, validating education and credentials, employment verification, identity checks, reviewing credit reports, as well as criminal and driving record checks.
For internal candidates, you can apply for a posted position if you have been in your current position for at least 12 months and are performing at a satisfactory level. Please note we may have identified other internal candidates through our Employee Development Program, and that the selection process may also be opened to external applicants.
This role is eligible for employee referral bonus. #RightPeopleRightRole