At Intact, our values guide everything that we do. We celebrate our differences and appreciate our similarities. That's why we are committed to building an inclusive and inspiring environment for all employees.
If you are in need of a specific accommodation during the recruitment process, please let us know and we will be happy to provide.
We're here to help people, businesses and society prosper in good times and be resilient in bad times. We're focused on what matters to our customers. We listen and connect. We make their problems our problems. We strive to understand what they're going through. We build products with them in mind and offer solutions that help. And we deliver on our promises. We believe that insurance is not about things, it's about people.
Our success story is written by our passion for living our values and creating a better tomorrow. We're re-writing the future of insurance - are you ready to be a part of the story?
This is your opportunity.
As a member of the payroll team at Intact, you will need to, in addition to performing the usual payroll tasks, respond to the various payroll and benefits questions that come from human resources advisors, managers and employees.
Place of work : Montreal (2020, Robert-Bourassa Blvd.)
- A minimum of three years' recent experience in the field of payroll and/or accounting is required.
- An active member of the CPA with certification (or in the process thereof) would be an asset, and/or in the process of obtaining a university degree in finance/accounting.
- Candidate must be able to work as part of a team with minimum supervision.
- Should be detail-oriented and well organized.
- Able to identify, analyze and find solutions relevant to the problems encountered.
- Strong communication skills, spoken and written, in both official languages is essential.
- Exercising discretion is a must.
- Knowledge in accounting and knowledge of a HR/Pay system is an asset.
A career in Insurance has never been this exciting. Evolving consumer expectations and technology have helped to shape a new vision for our industry - and we are leading the way. Our Technology teams are reshaping the way we do business and setting new industry benchmarks. Our Claims representatives are helping customers to get back on track after they experience a loss. Our product teams are developing products that protect people and businesses so they can focus on what matters to them most. Our success story is written by our passion for living our values and creating a better tomorrow. We're re-writing the future of insurance - are you ready to be a part of the story?
Excellent benefits are offered: competitive salary, flexible benefits, flexible work arrangements, flexible leave, pension plan defined benefit, etc.
It's important that you are eligible to work in Canada at the time an offer of employment is made. You may be requested to provide proof of eligibility at that time.
Background Checks Prior to receiving a job offer, you may be asked to consent to background checks if it's a requirement for the role. These checks could include: work references, education and credential confirmation, employment verification, identity check, credit report, criminal offence and driver's license record.