Part-Time Sales & Customer Service
To be innovative, you need courage. And being courageous is in our DNA. Sixty years ago, we started our business by insuring taxi drivers when no one else would. In 1997, we became the first car insurance company in North America to offer an online car insurance quote directly to consumers. We know that insurance is too important to be complicated. So, we work hard to make it simple for people to protect the things they care about. That's us. Insurance. Simplified.
A career in Insurance has never been this exciting.
As one of Canada's Top Employers, we take pride in offering an inspiring and inclusive workplace that recognizes great work and encourages people to grow their careers. Here's where you come in.
We're looking for a new Agent to join our Sales and Customer Service team. If you're passionate about customer service and are known for your excellent communication and people skills, this could be the opportunity you've been waiting for.
As a Part-Time Sales and Customer Service Agent , you will become an expert at providing our current or potential customers with the best insurance coverage options for their cars and homes. You will listen to them, understand their needs, and communicate - in the most simple and easy to understand terms - the available choices and related benefits. We work together to provide an outstanding customer experience, so your team spirit and talent for getting things done will help you find success in this role.
Location: 105 Gordon Baker Road, North York
Start Date : November 1, 2019
- Paid training that prepares for obtaining your OTL Licence;
- Part-time work schedule
- A competitive compensation package
- An annual performance bonus that rewards you for your proven results and strive for excellence
- An excellent flexible benefits program, available to you starting from day one on the job
- Fantastic opportunities for career development within the company - our leaders are committed to your professional growth!
- In-house technical and soft-skills training programs provided by skilled experts
- Flexible working arrangements including compressed work schedule and commute-free days;
- $350 annual wellness subsidy;
- Dress for your day flexibility;
- Employee share purchase program with company matching option;
- Exclusive discounts for home and auto insurance, plus other great partners
- High school diploma (post-secondary education is an asset)
- Previous sales, customer service and/or call centre experience
- Bilingual in French and English (an asset)
- Available to work Monday to Friday, from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm and every Saturday, from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm for the first year.
- Available to work Full-Time hours for the first 2 - 3 months of training.
Please note that all candidates must be available to work part-time, a minimum of 21 hours per week during our hours of operation as follows:
- 8:00 AM and 8:00 PM - Monday to Friday (based on availability)
- 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM - Saturdays (mandatory)
- Statutory Holidays (mandatory)
As part of Intact's selection process, candidates may be requested to consent to background checks relevant to the role under consideration for, prior to receiving a job offer. These could include: work references, education and credential confirmation, employment verification, identity check, credit report, criminal offence and driver's license record.
Intact Financial Corporation welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process.
This posting closes on October 11, 2019