We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace that inspires each of us to be the best we can be. Join our team and make a difference!
We are hiring Intermediate Full-Stack Java Developers in Intact IT sectors !
You are a dynamic and talented Java Developer? Why not start a career at Intact? We offer a unique and ideal opportunity to advance your career in an environment that promotes both professional and personal fulfillment. Recognized as one of Canada's top 100 best employers and as platinum best employer, Intact endeavours year after year to enhance services to its employees and offer exceptional working conditions.
Join a team that is looking to the future. Intact is looking for several Java Developers of all experience levels. WORKPLACE: Montreal (2020 Robert-Bourassa Blvd)
You will take part in developing system specifications, applying best software engineering practices, developing code, testing and debugging programs. You will work in a collaborative team that empowers each member to improve their skills.
- Participate in all phases of the project;
- Provide recommendations and participate in improving processes;
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team through all phases of the project (in an Agile environment);
- Ensure knowledge sharing within the team;
- Act as a mentor with junior developers and ensure that ideas are shared.
- Undergraduate university degree in Software Engineering or a relevant field;
- A minimum of four (4) years of experience;
- Experience developing Web services (SOAP and/or REST);
- Experience in the development of Web applications;
- Experience developing with XML, XSD and XSLT;
- Work experience in an environment using Agile and Scrum methodologies;
- Strong knowledge of Java JEE - full stack Java 6+;
- Good knowledge of Spring MVC, HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, Bootstrap and JSON;
- Ability to use Eclipse, Github and Maven;
- Java SE or EE certification (asset);
- Knowledge of Docker/OpenShift, Apache Maven and Jenkins (asset);
- Knowledge of Spring Boot and ThymeLeaf frameworks (asset);
- Development experience with BPel or BPMN (asset).
What's great with us:
- We value your growth and ensure you have the tools you need to achieve it
- We appreciate when you explore and share your discoveries with the rest of the team
- We are growing and accomplish incredible things as an industry leader
- We offer an uncompromising environment in terms of values and growth opportunities as well as a strong, diverse and cooperative team that will inspire you
- We have the most powerful and recent technological tools
This opportunity interests you? We look forward to meeting you!
As part of Intact's selection process, candidates may be requested to consent to background checks relevant to the role under consideration for, prior to receiving a job offer. These could include: work references, education and credential confirmation, employment verification, identity check, credit report, criminal offence and driver's license record.
Please note we may have identified other internal candidates through our Employee Development Program, and that the selection process may also be opened to external applicants.
Applicants must be permanently eligible to work in Canada upon hire. Proof of eligibility for permanent roles may come in the form of a Canadian birth certificate, Canadian passport, Canadian citizenship certificate, permanent residence card or confirmation.