At Intact, our values guide everything that we do. We celebrate our differences and appreciate our similarities. That's why we are committed to building an inclusive and inspiring environment for all employees.
If you are in need of a specific accommodation during the recruitment process, please let us know and we will be happy to provide.
We're here to help people, businesses and society prosper in good times and be resilient in bad times. We're focused on what matters to our customers. We listen and connect. We make their problems our problems. We strive to understand what they're going through. We build products with them in mind and offer solutions that help. And we deliver on our promises. We believe that insurance is not about things, it's about people.
Our success story is written by our passion for living our values and creating a better tomorrow. We're re-writing the future of insurance - are you ready to be a part of the story?
This is your opportunity.
Workplace: Montreal (2020, Blvd. Robert-Bourassa)
We are currently looking for a Compensation Analyst to join our national team.
Under the supervision of the Manager, Compensation, you will be supporting the Compensation team :
- Participe in the planning, coordination, analysis and administration of the annual compensation processes (salary review, bonus programs & global compensation statement).
- Produce different statistical reports & participate in the efficient management of the Human Resources Information System (HRIS) - PeopleSoft
- Participate in various total compensation surveys.
- Produce different analyses related to our HR programs & policies and extract data from different data sources.
- Support the team in job evaluations, documentation and translation.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field;
- 0 to 3 years of Human Resources / Compensation experience;
- Knowledge of global compensation guidelines (asset)
- Advanced skills in Excel, PowerPoint & Word;
- Experience in the use of a HR Information System (HRIS), PeopleSoft (asset)
- Skills in math and statistics;
- Bilingualism (English and French): written & spoken;
- Attention to detail
A career in Insurance has never been this exciting. Evolving consumer expectations and technology have helped to shape a new vision for our industry - and we are leading the way. Our Technology teams are reshaping the way we do business and setting new industry benchmarks. Our Claims representatives are helping customers to get back on track after they experience a loss. Our product teams are developing products that protect people and businesses so they can focus on what matters to them most. Our success story is written by our passion for living our values and creating a better tomorrow. We're re-writing the future of insurance - are you ready to be a part of the story?
Excellent benefits are offered: competitive salary, flexible benefits, flexible work arrangements, flexible leave, pension plan defined benefit, etc.
Eligibility to work in Canada
It's important that you are eligible to work in Canada at the time an offer of employment is made. You may be requested to provide proof of eligibility at that time.
Background Checks Prior to receiving a job offer, you may be asked to consent to background checks if it's a requirement for the role. These checks could include: work references, education and credential confirmation, employment verification, identity check, credit report, criminal offence and driver's license record.