Business Analyst II
At Intact, insurance is not about things. It's about people. It's what we believe, and it shapes everything we do. It's why we strive to provide a second-to-none experience for our customers and create an inspiring workplace for our employees to thrive in.
As Canada's largest provider of property and casualty insurance, we're not only leading our industry, but we're redefining what it means to work for it. As a recognized top employer, we're committed to living our values and supporting our dedicated people who bring their best to work each day because they know their work matters.
We're looking for a Business Analyst II to join our growing team!
As a Business Analyst II you will work closely with the Director - Operational Performance. Your work will have a big impact on the implementation of new corporate initiatives and enhancements, and you will be involved in supporting the business during these changes. You will be responsible for researching, analyzing and defining opportunities for business process improvements.
This position can be based in any of our Ontario offices. Occasional travel will be required.
- Ajax, Ontario
- London, Ontario
- Mississauga, Ontario
- Ottawa, Ontario
- Sudbury, Ontario
- Toronto, Ontario
Here are a few ways you'll make a difference:
- Analyze and measure the effectiveness of existing business processes and develops sustainable and quantifiable business process improvements.
- Guide and co-ordinate planning, design, execution and validation of test cases with regional system users (BAT).
- Co-ordinate champion meetings and updates to assist with product and system deployment.
- Administer Sharepoint sites used for product/system deployment including any required change management trackers
- Preferred - University degree/Diploma in Business Administration, or related field
- Required - High school diploma
- Chartered Insurance Professional (CIP) designation preferred
- Some underwriting experience would be an asset
- Very strong analytical and customer service skills
- Initiative and ability to work independently
- Computer savvy including knowledge of Microsoft Office products, SharePoint, Underwriting Admin systems, including Contact.
- Willing to consider candidates interested in this role on a secondment basis.
Here are a few reasons why others have joined our team:
- An award-winning, inspiring workplace that supports its people and recognizes great work (Canada's Top 100 Employers, Aon Platinum Best Employers, LinkedIn Top Company, Glassdoor Best Place to Work & Top CEO, Indeed Top-Rated Workplaces)
- Stimulating, challenging projects and development opportunities to help you grow your skills and career
- Flexibility in how and where you work
- A comprehensive financial rewards program that recognizes your success
- An extensive, flexible benefits package
- An industry leading Employee Share Purchase Plan where we match 50% of net shares purchased
- A casual 'dress for your day' culture that encourages you to be yourself
- A $350 annual wellness account that promotes an active lifestyle
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Intact, our values guide everything that we do. We celebrate our differences and appreciate our similarities. That's why we are committed to building an inclusive and inspiring environment for all employees. If you need a specific accommodation during the recruitment process, please let us know and we will be happy to provide.
Before receiving a job offer, you may be asked to consent to a background check if it's a requirement for the role. This may include: verifying work references, validating education and credentials, employment verification, identity checks, reviewing credit reports, as well as criminal and driving record checks.
For internal candidates, you can apply for a posted position if you have been in your current position for at least 12 months and are performing at a satisfactory level. Please note we may have identified other internal candidates through our Employee Development Program, and that the selection process may also be opened to external applicants.
It's important that you are legally eligible to work in Canada at the time an offer of employment is made. You may be requested to provide proof of eligibility at that time.
This posting closes on October, 14 2019 at 11:59pm.