We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace that inspires each of us to be the best we can be. Join our team and make a difference!
How do you imagine life at an insurance company - its people, its culture, its offices? We bet that if you visit our team, you'll be in for quite the surprise!
Our team merges the speed and culture of a start-up with the resources and means of a large corporation. Located in downtown Montreal, we are a growing team, passionate about innovation and advanced technologies.
You dream of exciting challenges at one of Canada's top 100 places to work? Join our team as an Developer, Artificial Intelligence and take part in building the next generation of software products.
- Enhance data usage and deliver AI-based and machine learning solutions
- Participate in building and supporting the AI foundations used by the company's different teams;
- Evolve AI-based and machine learning software products;
- Join a team with high visibility and a multitude of challenges.
- A developer passionate about artificial intelligence, able to interact with software engineers, data scientists and R&D teams
- An agent of change
- Adept at translating a business problem into a technology solution
- Comfortable working in complex environments that are constantly evolving and multidisciplinary team
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, mathematics or a related discipline
- 3 years of experience in software development / engineering
- Excellent understanding of machine learning and artificial intelligence
- Proficiency with Python
- Strong experience of software engineering practices such as Agile, Devops, CI and CD and others
- Proficiency with at least one programming language such as Java, C# or C++
- Strong experience with machine learning and scientific computing libraries such as scikit-learn, NumPy, SciPy, Weka, etc.
- Knowledge of the machine learning life cycle;
- A good knowledge of DevOps modern tools such as Docker, OpenShift, Kubernetes, ELK, Jenkins;
- Knowledge of a deep learning framework such as Tensorflow, Caffe2, PyTorch or other.
- Knowledge of the Actor model and asynchronous communication Akka., Kafka, RabbitMQ, etc.
This opportunity interests you? We look forward to meeting you!
As part of Intact's selection process, candidates may be requested to consent to background checks relevant to the role under consideration for, prior to receiving a job offer. These could include: work references, education and credential confirmation, employment verification, identity check, credit report, criminal offence and driver's license record.
You can apply for a posted position if you have been in your current position for at least 12 months and are performing at a satisfactory level.Please note we may have identified other internal candidates through our Employee Development Program, and that the selection process may also be opened to external applicants.
Excellent benefits are offered: competitive salary, flexible benefits, flexible work arrangements, flexible leave, pension plan defined benefit, etc.
This posting closes on August 16th, 2019.
Eligibility to work in Canada
Applicants must be permanently eligible to work in Canada upon hire. Proof of eligibility for permanent roles may come in the form of a Canadian birth certificate, Canadian passport, Canadian citizenship certificate, permanent residence card or confirmation.