Web Developer (Angular JS)
Infusion creates digital experiences and advanced technology solutions that bring our clients' businesses to new levels. From high-performance trading systems to next-generation retail environments and beyond, Infusion unites insight, creativity, and technology to accelerate and transform business for leading companies around the world. Infusion's global team has grown to over 600 people that are fueled by our unique customer-centric culture and the passion to push the boundaries of what's possible with the brightest minds in software engineering, design and consulting.
Infusion's development teams are playing a critical role in:
- Modernizing and transforming the Wealth Management Portal of one of Canada's largest banks
- Building a Trading Platform which has pluggable asset classes for users to interact with in order to modernize trade flow and leverage better infrastructure
- Building a next generation web and mobile platform that aims to enrich the digital customer experience with new personal financial management features and coalesce the web and mobile channels into a single code base to improve digital agility
Our teams are providing banking services to both web and mobile online banking
- Deliver exceptional client results and project success
- Learn our client's business, their organization, systems, challenges, and goals
- Work directly with the client to define and clarify requirements
- Work with your team to create accurate project and task estimates
- Consistently develop and deliver high-quality, low-defect features on schedule
- Lead by example through the implementation of challenging and complex components
- Work closely with your project team. Foster a fun and collaborative environment
- Ensure quality through adherence to technical best practice and through mentorship, feedback, and paired programming
- A web developer at heart - excited about modern web development, minimum 2+ years web development experience
- Single Page Application design - specifically with AngularJS (1.5 + 2)
- Personable, enthusiastic, a strong communicator, and are detail oriented.
- Strong CS and development fundamentals, including OOP
- Comfortable in a general purpose language preferred: C#, Java, or Python
- Computer Science degree or equivalent background
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.