Front-end Web Developer
Infusion creates digital experiences and advanced technology solutions that bring our clients' businesses to new levels. From high performance trading systems to next-generation retail environments and beyond, Infusion unites insight, creativity, and technology to accelerate and transform business for leading companies around the world. Infusion's global team has grown to over 600 people that are fueled by our unique customer-centric culture and the passion to push the boundaries of what's possible with the brightest minds in software engineering, design and consulting.
Infusion's UI team is implementing a new user interface that will be be used for an Order Management System on an FX trading tool. These platforms are legacy systems with outdated UIs; that is where we come in - with a passion and SME in platform modernization.
The new UIs will incorporate the creation of new hosting capabilities, web-based components, graphing tools, and more interactive features for business and external users. Among the enhancements include blotters for historical trades, charts for reviewing trade positions, and a new business/sales UI for monitoring OMS-specific trades.
- Deliver exceptional client results and project success.
- Learn our client's business, their organization, systems, challenges and goals.
- Work directly with the client to define and clarify requirements.
- Work with your team to create accurate project and task estimates.
- Consistently develop and deliver high-quality, low-defect features on schedule
- Lead by example through the implementation of challenging and complex components.
- Work closely with your project team. Foster a fun and collaborative environment.
- Ensure quality through adherence to technical best practice and through mentorship, feedback and paired programming.
- Potentially work part-time or full-time at your client's site.
- A web developer at heart - excited about modern web development , minimum 2+ years web development experience
- Single Page Application design (ex. React.js, Angular, Knockout)
- Nice to Haves: Node.js
- Personable, enthusiastic, a strong communicator, and are detail oriented.
- Strong CS and development fundamentals, including OOP
- Comfortable in a general purpose language preferred: C#, Java, or Python
- Computer Science degree or equivalent background