Marketing and Events Associate
We are looking for an energetic and dynamic co-op / intern student to join the One of a Kind Shows & Online Shop team!
This is an excellent opportunity for hands-on events experience managing projects and participating in the preparing and execution of a major Toronto event. Student will also gain e-commerce experience working on the newly launched One of a Kind Online Shop.
Reporting to the Artisan Accounts Coordinator, you will work with all members of the team to aid in the success of the One of a Kind Show & Online Shop.
Responsibilities include the following projects:
- Participation in all stages of the event planning process
- Social media campaign execution
- Online Shop projects such as research for PR and marketing
- Photo shoot assistance – coordinating with Marketing and PR
- Assisting Sales, Accounts and Executive departments
- Other events projects as they arise
Required skills or Training Value
- Must be enrolled in a recognized co-op/intern program or as part of completion of a degree
- Attention to detail and highly organized with ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently on projects as well as with a team
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Social media management, Google Analytics, and Photoshop/graphic design experience an asset
- Studies in business, marketing, event management, craft or art/art history an asset
Student will gain valuable and professional experience in all areas of event management including planning, marketing, operations, sponsorship, and sales. Marketing skills learned include digital media management, creating website and blogging content, email marketing, and Google Analytics analysis.
TalentEgg will send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org