IBM Incentive Compensation Management (ICM) software is the leader in the Sales Performance Management market.
This $850 million market continues to grow yearly and is expected to reach $1.4 billion by 2022.
Work with us, learn what it takes to be the leader in a competitive global software industry. ICM enables organizations to design, manage, and automate the calculation of variable payment for dozens of plans and thousands of employees simultaneously.
As the largest technology employer in the world, IBM is a leader in this global transformation and just the place to develop your career.
We're looking for candidates to work alongside a multidisciplinary team of developers, designers, data scientists and business professionals. The ideal candidate must be highly organized with a passion for technical writing. They must collaborate in a high energy environment and exhibit creative thinking. Having the ability to turn ideas into reality, communicate effectively, and work closely with clients as well as internal teams around the world is essential.
Responsibilities and Projects include:
- Work with talented, knowledge-driven individuals. We are a close-knit team that is eager for new ideas. We embrace sharing our own knowledge and enriching each other's experiences
- Gather information, create, maintain and deliver product documentation as the product evolves
- Contribute to the product by creating and updating intuitive in-product messaging
- Participate in the product design process, gathering and documenting feedback from clients
- Develop standards, create client facing and internal communications
- Participate in executive reporting by tracking metrics and content creation
â€‹Our office building has direct underground access to the Sheppard-Yonge subway station, and has easy access to Highway 401 making it appeal to commuters from all over the GTA.
Note: This role will involve working with technology that is covered by Export Regulations sanctions. If you are a Foreign National from any of the following US sanctioned countries (Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria) on a work permit, you are not eligible for employment in this position.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
- A spelling, grammar, punctuation expert
- Highly organized, independently can understand priorities and manage time effectively
- Self-motivated, independent worker and strong team member
- Experience with the software development life cycle
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Enthusiasm for technology and a desire to help build great software
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Familiarity with continuous delivery release processes
- Familiarity with REST APIs
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.