This position is with our DB2 LUW Content Design (CD) team. As a Content Designer, you will work in an agile development environment to complete information development projects, and keep information deliverables organized and on schedule. This role will assist in defining and then develop, package, and deliver content to various audiences. Candidates should be self-motivated individuals who are comfortable working in a fast-changing, agile environment. The role will interface and assist the various technical teams within the organization which are responsible for specific product or technology.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Design, research, and develop material for clients
- Synthesize complex technical information into clear instructions for users.
- Act as Information Development focal point on project teams, taking responsibility for producing documentation for the team, and reporting issues and progress.
- Proven written and verbal skills in English.
- Work well with worldwide teams and prioritize multiple tasks
- Familiarity with software application industry, agile processes, development methodologies, relational databases, and release cycles.
- Demonstrated skills in HTML, XML, and mark-up languages.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.