Strategy Consultant, Talent & Engagement
IBM Global Business Services: Join a Leader. Consult with us.
IBM Global Business Services has more than 60,000 professionals in over 50 countries worldwide. With a strong focus on results, we enable clients to leverage technology and information to improve performance and create sustainable competitive advantages. We are proud of our talented team, our respected reputation, and our outstanding results.
IBM's Talent and Engagement Practice is seeking a Strategy Consultant to be part of our Talent and Engagement Team.
The successful Consultant will apply skills in Digital Change, HR Transformation, and Process Redesign.
In this position, the candidate will work directly with clients to determine their business issues and implement solutions that drive business value. The candidate will use consulting skills, analytical expertise, and business knowledge to help clients achieve business objectives.
At IBM, we understand that real business value is delivered when business consulting harnesses Social, Mobile, Data Analytics, Behavioral Science Insight, and Cognitive to deliver change in a digital world. As a Strategy Consultant for IBM, the candidate will have the unique opportunity to bring these elements together and enhance the value that we bring to our clients.
- Development of Digital Change and HR Strategy deliverables with a focus on helping clients transform their organizations to achieve target benefits;
- Assist clients to implement changes associated with large scale transformation such as ERP; implementations, implementation of shared services or other operating model changes;
- Conduct process mapping, gap assessments, and process re-engineering in a variety of functional areas e.g. finance, HR, procurement/supply chain;
- Apply knowledge of and translate industry leading best practices for client engagements;
- Presentation and material development under the direction/supervision of a senior consultant.
Up to 75% or 4 days a week (home on weekends - based on project requirements)
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Bachelor's Degree;
- At least 2 years of experience in Organizational Change or Digital Change Strategy Consulting;
- At least 2 years of experience in an internal or external consulting role including the use of consulting methodologies and project management (utilizing a formal/structured consulting methodology);
- At least 2 years of experience in working with large complex clients across various industries;
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral);
- Readiness to travel up to 4 days a week (home on weekends-based on project requirements);
- Ability to obtain Canadian federal government security clearance;
- English: Fluent.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience:
- Bilingual (English and French);
- Experience with HR Cloud solutions such as Kenexa, Workday, SuccessFactors;
- ERP implementation experience.
Candidate must have the ability to work in Canada without a current or future need for visa sponsorship. Selected candidates may not need to travel for all projects outside of their metro area. However, all candidates must be able and willing to travel based on assigned project demand. Travel requirements may vary but could be up to 100%. Candidates are not able to refuse project based on travel.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.