Solution Architect - IoT & AI
By 2020, there will be 30 Billion connected devices and Internet of things will generate 40% of all data. Beyond connectivity, IoT value will be driven by a revolution in Artificial intelligenceâ??delivered through advanced analytics and cognitive capabilities.
IBM Watson IoT team is a global leader in helping clients re-invent their businesses with IoT by enhancing efficiencies in operation, manufacturing, asset optimization, financial services, and supply chain management. Visit our website to get an overview of the IBM Watson IoT Platform and solutions, https://www.ibm.com/internet-of-things/
This position is for our team based in Downtown Toronto, but responsible for bringing IoT & AI solutions for cross industry Canadian business clients.
We expect Solution Architects to lead translating a client's business strategy and requirements into cognitive & analytics solutions and AI applications in an agile and scalable way. You will be the consulting architect on many accounts, leading the selling process, proposal development, estimation and statements of work. Youâ??ll also provide technical leadership on application delivery projects, leveraging your solution knowledge to guide the development team.
As a Solution Architect for our IoT & AI project, you will lead our sales and delivery teams in these technology domains:
- Develop Cloud native architecture to connect IoT devices for sensor, biometric, wearable, and image/video data processing
- Integrate IoT data with structured and unstructured data from other sources using micro services and hybrid cloud/on-prem architecture
- Lead team to develop AI solutions to gain insights from information using real-time, predictive and cognitive analytics
- Develop custom machine learning algorithms using both IBM Watson and open source Deep Learning, CNN, and Computer Vision software libraries
- Deploy embedded computing and edge analytics to IoT systems
- Secure IoT data with Blockchain
- Develop custom Dashboard to showcase AI analytics
Are you eager to harness the IoT potential by collecting and securing data to gain real time actionable insight and implement AI solutions? Are you that person who sees opportunity everywhere for digital technology to improve experiences? We want your skills and experience.
Whether you want to build smarter cities or smarter buildings, you like the potential of predictive modelling to optimize operations, or you want to lead next generation of product development with AI - if you like the idea of working on first of a kind solutions to solve real world problems, you will like our team.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- At least 3 years experience as an Solutions ArchitectEnglish: Fluent
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience:
- At least 4 years experience as an Solutions ArchitectEnglish: Fluent
This position is open to those with Canadian work status only.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.