Software Engineer - Customer Experience Assurance
We are looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated, and passionate individuals to be an integral part of one of the most critical projects in the IBM Analytics organization - "IBM Cloud Private For Data" that makes data simple and available across the enterprise to help drive a data driven culture allowing companies to drive towards AI initiatives.
The main responsibility will be to drive Customer Experience Assurance for different personas like Data Scientist, Data Curator, and Data Engineer to collaborate with each other on their Data Journey and work with various products within the IBM portfolio. Define tests that will drive the system similar to a customer to ensure a delightful customer experience and appropriate overall system health. You will be working closely with a broad team of developers, testers, designers and offering managers in an agile manner to meet aggressive time lines.
This product will change the foundation on how companies build AI and we are looking for people that can lead that vision.
This role will involve working with technology that is covered by embargo Export Regulations. If you are a Foreign National from any of the following embargoed countries (Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria) on a work permit, you are not eligible for employment in this position.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 1 to 5 years of experience in QA Testing
- Proven product development/quality assurance techniques and process skills
- Jenkins and automated QA pipelines
- Selenium and automated UI Testing
- Linux, Kubernetes, System Admin, System Tuning and Server/Storage skills
- Relational Database, Data Governance and Cataloging, Data Science Tools, and ETL tools
- Fast learner, self-motivated, and a passion for usability, simplicity and consistency in software testing
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Knowledge of DSx, Db2, Unified Governance and Integration Catalog, and/or IBM Information Server
- Knowledge of Hadoop and NoSQL Databases
- Experience with React or Angular
EO Statement IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.