The Cloud Innovation Lab is a team dedicated to ensuring that the IBM Cloud is at the forefront of cloud technology, from data center design to network architecture to storage and compute clusters to flexible infrastructure services. We are building IBM's next generation cloud platform to deliver performance and predictability for our customers' most demanding workloads, at global scale and with leadership efficiency, resiliency and security. It is an exciting time, and as a team we are driven by this incredible opportunity to delight our clients. We are looking for a Software Developer to join our team, who innovates & shares our passion for winning in the cloud marketplace.
We are looking for a Software Developer in Markham, ON to join our Cloud Innovation team. Someone who innovates & shares our passion for winning in the cloud marketplace.
This role will involve working with technology that is covered by embargo Export Regulations. If you are a Foreign National from any of the following embargoed countries (Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria) on a work permit, you are not eligible for employment in this position.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience in REST API design
- Experience with development and testing
- Solid coding experience, preferably with parallel and distributed systems
- Familiarity with and preferably extensive experience with open source CI/CD tools such as GitHub
- Demonstrated ability to deliver with quality in a team environment
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Knowledge with concepts in, and preferably experience with microservices, containers, and Kubernetes
- Experience with multiple languages including Go
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.