Software Developer - Early Professional
- Eligible candidates MUST HAVE a comprehensive understanding of IBM's ePricer Application.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Bachelor's Degree (Computer Science or related)
- Applied Knowledge of Software Development
- Experience with front end web frameworks (e.g. Angular, React, etc...)
- Experience with one or more server-side languages (e.g. NodeJS, PHP, Java etc... )
- SCM (Source Control Management) experience with Git, SVN, or Rational Team Concert
- Applied Agile development practices: Scrum, Devops, continuous integration, continuous testing, iterative development etc.
- English: Fluent
- Strong communication skills, and the ability to work directly with clients/customers
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- At least 1 year experience in Applied Knowledge of Software Development
- Also beneficial: Slack, Jenkins, Travis CI, Docker, WAS Liberty, J2EE, Ionic, Native iOS Swift development, Micro-services
- Experience with IBM technology/products around Bluemix, Websphere Application Server (WAS) Liberty, SoftLayer, Analytics (including Cognitive), Mobile, Social, Security, Commerce, and Eclipse.
- Knowledge of IBM Design Thinking
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.