SIS/FSS Consolidations Financial Analyst
The SIS/FSS Consolidations FA role is divided into two aspects:
1) You are the Financial Analyst for the 150M SIS Client Management(CM) contract. You will work closely with Project Executive (PE) and DeliveryProject Executive (PE) and provide financial support to the team. You areresponsible for all financial aspects of the contract, including but notlimited to: forecasting, weekly roadmap, invoicing, backlog, and month endrelated activities. You will provide value add analysis on the performance ofthe contract and achievements to contract targets and goals.
2) You are the consolidations FA for the Financial Services Sector(FSS). You will work closely with the FSS FSM to consolidate the forecast,actuals, weekly roadmap, as well as, setting and issuing monthly targets to theteams. You will participate in weekly cadences and meetings with the FSSExecutive and provide value added support.
Key responsibilities include:
- Review and analyze significant financial drivers and resolve during month end close.
- Month end journal entries, analysis, bridging, forecasting.
- Perform deep dives on focus areas of the SIS contract / FSS sector.
- Automate & improveprocesses within the SIS contract / FSS Sector.
- Participate in CMPTMP and fall plan process.
- Ad hoc requestsand reporting as required.
Knowledge of Services Finance, products/offerings, business processes,management and measurement systems & accounting practices. Workingknowledge of excel & Powerpoint along with financial systems includingCongos & QMF.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Exercises high degree of analytical ability in financial management. Interprets/evaluates business unit resultsand alerts management of impacts to plans, forecasts, control posture, etc.
Normal/flexible office conditions.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Enrolled in CPA program
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.