Since receiving the Randstad Award for Canada's Most Attractive Employer (ranked #1 in 2015), IBM is expanding its New Brunswick footprint by growing its IT Services Centre.
Through partnership and collaboration, IBM is planting the economic development seeds to help transition New Brunswick into a knowledge worker economy that can positively tackle challenges for the benefit of all Canadians and organizations around the world. Will you join us?
As an IBMer, you can change the way the world works. Join IBM and be part of a diverse and global team of thinkers and doers—people who want to make an impact, cultivate their expertise and collaborate with some of the world's top business and technology professionals. Network in an open, friendly and flexible work environment where diversity is embraced, and new, creative ways of thinking are encouraged and supported. There is no better place to launch or further your career.
IBM seeks to hire a Project Manager.
Review project details and verify assumptions, costs and schedule of the SOW with the Solution Team and with the client, as required;
- Create Project Change Requests (as required);
- Initiate Project including set up of claim codes, creation of project plan, engagement of delivery resources;
- Update project in the RFS tool and setup and maintain regular status reporting; perform issue management, risk management, budget/financial management throughout the lifecycle of the project; perform procurement as required;
- Manage / coordinate project execution; follow the Change Management and change review process; Complete Project Closure process according to account procedures.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills
- Technical knowledge with a focus on infrastructure (mainframe, managed services, cloud, data analytics, mobility, security)
- Knowledge of the RFS and Strategic Outsourcing business
- Minimum 5 years Project Management infrastructure experience
- Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Experience and project know in other infrastructure areas
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.