Packaged Solution Consultant-IBM Maximo
IBM Global Business Services: Join a Leader. Consult with us.
IBM Global Business Services has more than 60,000 professionals in over 50 countries worldwide. With a strong focus on results, we enable clients to leverage technology and information to improve performance and create sustainable competitive advantages.
IBM Global Business Services helps top-tier clients solve their most complex business and technical needs. We are a global leader in providing clients with application development and support capabilities. If you have a passion for helping businesses operate more effectively, excel at problem solving and client relationships, and have a solid understanding of Maximo, come join us.
Our Application Maintenance Support (AMS) team is looking for candidates who have proven analytical and problem-solving skills, creative ability in developing and implementing quality solution deliverables and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced and dynamic workplace. As well as being self-motivated and able to work fully independently, the ideal candidate is able to work as a member of a global delivery team, cooperating and collaborating with other team members to produce optimum solutions. Individuals should possess exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities, with a keen desire for continuous learning.
As a Packaged Solution Consultant-IBM Maximo, you will be responsible for providing L2 techical support of Maximo Enterprise Asset Management.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Develop, document and communicate actions plans to clients and IBM teams as appropriate
- Look for avenues to recommend/or implement new solutions or improvements to existing technical support tools, procedures or processes
- Participate in Department objectives such as building the knowledge base (writing technical tips and social media contributions), improving service ability, mentoring team members and contributing to high customer satisfaction
The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to work on a fast growing product involving many technologies: Maximo, ERI, Mobile platforms, Watson Analytics etc... The product set is experiencing major investment with unlimited opportunities to grow very valuable skills in the marketplace.
If you are a team player who would thrive working with in-person and global team members in L2/L3 support and development, are able to balance many work items at one time and are very customer oriented with a passion for solving problems, then this may be the opportunity for you.
Locations include: Kincardine (ON), Toronto (ON) or one of our Client Innovation Centers in Montreal (QC) or Halifax (NS).
Applicants must hold Enhanced Security Clearance OR be eligible to apply for it.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- 3 years' experience working in a customer support organization;
- 3 years' experience working with customers/business partners to solve technical problems and ensure success with the Maximo product set;
- Solid customer service skills with emphasis on listening, written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to handle multiple customer situations concurrently and to prioritize to ensure timely and accurate responses to customer inquiries;
- Experience with Maximo Enterprise Asset Management.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience:
- 3 years' experience with Maximo Enterprise Asset Management
Candidate must have the ability to work in Canada without a current or future need for visa sponsorship. Selected candidates may not need to travel for all projects outside of their metro area. However, all candidates must be able and willing to travel based on assigned project demand. Travel requirements may vary but could be up to 100%. Candidates are not able to refuse project based on travel.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.