Identity & Access User ID Provisioning
Since receiving the Randstad Award for Canada's Most Attractive Employer (ranked #1 in 2015), IBM is expanding its New Brunswick footprint by growing its IT Services Centre.
This an Early Professional position for a motivated individual interested in developing expertise in the security/access control space. The role requires on-site presence at either one of our two of IBM offices in New Brunswick (St-John or Florenceville) .
As an IBMer, you can change the way the world works. Join IBM and be part of a diverse and global team of thinkers and doersâ??people who want to make an impact, cultivate their expertise and collaborate with some of the worldâ??s top business and technology professionals. Network in an open, friendly and flexible work environment where diversity is embraced and new, creative ways of thinking are encouraged and supported. There is no better place to launch or further your career.
As a Primary Controls specialist you will work with a diverse team of experts to help maintain compliance and auditability of client systems, focus on the prevention of unauthorized accesses, and learn and perform access management functions such as:
- Create/Modify/Delete ID's for both client and IBM staff
- Remediate ID's as a result of Secondary Controls processes (CBN/PRIV/PAR)
- Audit Response, retention of approvals
- Manage ITIM Vault application ID's
- Manage SYSTEM/SERVICE ID's in the Pre Production phase
- Service activation and deactivation responses
- Knowledge Transfer activities
- Some reporting functions related to billing activity
Job responsibilities include activities for reviewing and analyzing requests for completeness, creating, modifying, deleting, or transferring User IDs and groups, password management, granting/removing members to Shared ID access list, supporting audit data requests,verifying user entitlement and approvals required, updating request and storing evidence/artifacts and ensuring that deviation fix timeframes are met, and if not, initiating escalation within the proper Service Management channels.
Location: The role will require onsite presence in Saint John or Florenceville, NB.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Associate's Degree/College Diploma
- At least 2 years experience in understanding security documentation, processes, and requirements
- At least 2 years experience in Widows Operating System
- At least 1 year of experience in UnixIntel security solutions
- English: Fluent, French: Beneficial
- Speak and Write in English Fluently
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience:
Fluent in French
Legal working status
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.