ICM Technical Analyst
Join our diverse team working across 3 countries the Incentive Compensation Management solutions. You will have an opportunity to work directly with our customer base to resolve technical issues.
You'll be responsible for the following but not limited to:
- Work in collaboration with business users, system administrators or technical resources via phone or electronic communication to resolve basic incentive calculation solutions.
- Analyze performance issues with calculation time and recommend creative solution.
- Handle client expectations through the case resolution process.
- Provide assistance to consultants and partners during implementation
- Assess complex problems, collects data, establish facts, and documents detailed and accurate information about issues.
- Responsible for customer support experience by crafting & implementing solutions to complex technical problems in timely fashion.
- Escalates, owns, and remains focused in driving the resolution of issues through the appropriate channels and teams members, using highly effective interpersonal skills.
- Provides direct input to help continue building the internal and customer facing knowledgebase by documenting root cause & solution details for technical support issues
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- - Understand database concepts
- - Ability to read complex queries
- - Team player
- - Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills
- - Analytical, self-motivated, and resourceful
- - Customer service experience
- - Demonstrates sound judgment and decision making skills
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- - Knowledge of SQL Server 2005/2008/2012/2014
- - Knowledge of Windows Server 2003/2008/2012
- - Knowledge of Tomcat, Websphere and/or Jboss
- - Experience with Python
- - Fluency in French and/or Spanish is an asset
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.