Human Resources Partner - Manager Solution Centre
The Human Resources Partner role within the Manager Solution Centre is responsible for providing HR advisory services to First Line Managers across Business Units. This is a critical role to ensure Managers have immediate access to HR subject matter experts when needed. The role will support First Line Managers through the employment lifecycle including but not limited to Promotions, Checkpoint process, Employee Salary Planning and guidance on employee relations. This entry level HR Partner role provides candidates with a solid foundation of HR skills and knowledge to grow and build their career in the HR profession.
Responsibilities will include:
- Solution the queries allocated through Zendesk by providing advice and counsel on HR Policies
- Engage with managers through email, phone and sametime as required to ensure Manager Experience is positive and query resolved to satisfaction
- Maintain all manager discussions in zendesk to ensure end to end capturing of the manager query
- Highlight any common queries to Team Leader/MSC Manager in order to influence process/function discussions
- Team with all HR Partners in Geo to share lessons learnt and build strong working community
- Applies conceptual knowledge of HR processes to execute HR programs.
- Participate on special projects as required to continue transforming the HR Function
The selected candidate will work with Cross Business Unit First Line Managers,
HR Functional Teams including Benefits, Compensation, Employee Relations/Labour Relations and BU HR Partners
Work Location: Anywhere in Canada
Selected Candidate must be bilingual (Fluent English and French) if working from the province of Quebec.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Knowledge and insight on HR Policies for Canada
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to develop strong working relationship with managers
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Organised and structured approach to work whilst also demonstrating flexibility in an agile environment
- Strong verbal and written communicator
- Performs activities such as data gathering and analysis and report preparation that impact business results and satisfy the needs of other HR professionals
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Bi-lingual (Fluent in English and French)
- Experience with HRIW, Cognos and report creation
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Powerpoint creation, Excel
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Preferred Education: Bachelor's Degree