GTS-SL Process Financial Analyst
The GTS-SL FA will manage one or more Service Lines that generate annual revenue of approximately $120M - $200M annually. You will work within a team of other Financial Analysts, and work directly with the Sales and Delivery teams for the Service Lines supported.
Key responsibilities include:
- Review and analyze significant deals / variances
- Month end journal entries, analysis, bridging, forecasting.
- Perform deep dives on focus areas of revenue and cost
- Automate & improve processes particularly around forecasting, roadmap, and backlog
- Ad hoc requests and reporting as required.
- Knowledge of Services Finance, products/offerings, business processes, management and measurement systems & accounting practices. Working knowledge of excel & Powerpoint along with financial systems including Congos & QMF.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Exercises high degree of analytical ability in financial management. Interprets/evaluates business unit results and alerts management of impacts to plans, forecasts, control posture, etc.
- Normal/flexible office conditions
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Enrolled in CPA program
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.