Graphic Communication Designer
The Data Science and Machine Learning Hybrid Cloud Development team in Markham Ontario is looking for a talented and highly motivated Graphic Communicating Designer to produce content in order to promote the Data Science and Machine learning portfolio of products.
The ideal candidate will have expertise in producing content in various formats such as Video, Blogs, Social and Print Media and be able to work under minimal guidance with demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills. Their collaboration and communication skills will be fundamental to the overall team success of the projects they work on.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Digital production - video production and editing, basic design skills, basic photography skills
- Content development – basic experience in development content across platforms, including social, blogs, video, webcasts, PowerPoint presentations
- Writing skills - ability to write for different mediums with different content approaches, including long form articles, by-liners, speeches, tweets, blogs, videos, webcasts, etc.
- Creative ability - storytelling, willingness to innovate
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Experience with any of the following is preferred:
- Attention to detail, ability to work collaboratively across time zones, highly creative, ability to operate in a high pace and complex environment
- Enrolled in a Digital media/Communications related degree program
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.