Entry Level - Systems Integrator
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Working under moderate supervision, this position, Systems Integrator, will work with clients, engineering, solution architects and project managers to design, develop and implement complex integrated solutions.
Essential Job Duties
- Operationalize Watson Health Imaging (WHI) software and integrated solutions
- Leverage knowledge of WHI solutions & site workflow/business requirements to optimize solution effectiveness
- Define & document solution requirements
- Design, Develop & Deploy custom Reports
- Design, Develop & Deploy custom Application Integrations
- Design & Develop custom tools enabling Data Imports & Exports
- Assist others within the Professional Services organization to resolve field issues
- Participate as subject matter experts for sales calls with potential customers.
- Support Go-Live activities and the transition to Support
- Perform services in a manner consistent with our established implementation methodology.
- Maintain records in CRM system
- Escalate product issues via the defect tracking system
- Pursues a program of self-development through the use of selected reading, seminars, and participation in continuing education.
- Identifies and communicates possible improvements in the work process for customers and peers.
- Performs other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor or upper management.
- Must be eligible to work in Canada without Sponsorship.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Three (3) years of Healthcare IT experience.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong background in healthcare informatics and workflow systems
- Familiarization of DBMS & SQL
- Familiarization of Source Control systems
- Familiarization of Defect Tracking Systems
- Familiarization of Report Systems
- Familiarization of basic development languages, C#, VB, Java
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A valid driver’s license and safe driving record is required.
About Business Unit
IBM’s Cloud and Cognitive software business is committed to bringing the power of IBM’s Cloud and Watson/AI technologies to life for our clients and ecosystem partners around the world. IBM provides you with the most comprehensive and consistent approach to development, security and operations across hybrid environments—with complete software solutions for business and IT operations, development, data science, security, and management. Our experts and software capabilities help organizations develop applications once and deploy them anywhere, integrate security across the breadth of their IT estate, and automate operations with management visibility. With IBM, you also have access to new skills and methods, governance and management approaches, and a deep ecosystem of industry experts and partners.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
This role will involve working with technology that is covered by Export Regulations sanctions. If you are a Foreign National from any of the following US sanctioned countries (Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria) on a work permit, you are not eligible for employment in this position.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.