Deskside Support Representative
- Restoring failed workstations while customer is on the phone, with the use of remote take over. Providing first time resolution in a face paced industry where minutes make huge differences in customer satisfaction.
- Onsite SW & HW break-fix support for End Users Desktops, laptops and tablets using Windows 7, Windows 10 OS images. Provide IMAC services to end users based of the Air Canada account based on contracted service levels agreement.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Environment: Experience and working knowledge in several interrelated departmental activities. Awareness of functional activities.
- Communication / Negotiation: Seeks and exchanges information, ideas, and concepts. Some presentation skills are necessary. May require negotiation to achieve coordination.
- Problem Solving: Uses specialized technical knowledge of Desktop Windows environment to identify, evaluate and resolve various interrelated problems from several sources. Recommends improvements to established procedures and processes.
- Years of Experience : 3 years
Language: French (P) , English
Certifications: A Plus certification
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Airline industry experience is a nice to have.
Working experience supporting Apple Macbooks , IOS and Android devices are preferred.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Preferred Education: Bachelor's Degree