Customer Service Representative - Bilingual
The IBM Customer Service Representative is responsible for handling information inquiries or requests about products, services or personnel received via telephone, fax, email or other means, from customers, IBM personnel or business partners.
Services provided may include, but are not limited to the following: General Inquiry Support, Part Orders and database management. They perform interrelated activities that deliver the primary service provided by the business function. They have knowledge and experience in using a few specialized tools and procedures to address the requester's needs. Primary measurement is customer satisfaction with the handling of the requests.
Call Centre established in Saint John in 1996 in central location and offers a variety of tasks with ample opportunity to learn.
- Competitive Salary
- Training provided and work instructions are documented
- Professional and Friendly Team Atmosphere
NOTE: Current Position is for a 2ND SHIFT agent.
Typical Hours are 11am-7pm, 12pm-8pm, 1pm-9pm, 2pm-10pm, 3pm-11pm.
Will involve working weekends.
What will make you successful in this role is:
Knowledge Retention, Conscientiousness, Openness, Customer Focus, Dependability, Attention to Details, Flexibility, Multi-Tasking, Enthusiasm, Punctuality, Process Driven.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum of one year of previous call centre or customer service experience
- High School Diploma / GED
- Fluent English Language skills
- Fluent French language skills
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
The candidate IDEALLY will have:
- Minimum of 2 years previous call centre or customer service experience
- Proven interpersonal skills
- Professional and mature with the ability to develop quality customer relationships quickly
- Be a self- motivated team player, professional attitude and demonstrated work ethic