Content Operations Specialist - Internship (Ottawa, ON)
Change the world at IBM.
There aren't many companies who can say they have been an integral part of the global business landscape for more than a century. While the world has changed considerably over the past 100 years, IBM, our people and our offerings have continuously led the way with business and technology innovation.
Today, we are more than a hardware, software and services provider, yet we remain true to our heritage as a team of collaborative forward-thinkers, focused on making business and society work better. We are part of the fabric of everyday life and stand for world-changing progress.
Join a company where you can make an impact and literally change the world. With so many different opportunities available – the sky is the limit!
*This position resides in Ottawa, Ontario and is a 12 (internship) month work term commencing January 2019. It is mandatory that all applicants are enrolled in full-time studies at a post-secondary institution and returning to full-time studies upon completion of the work term.
What IBM Offers You?
- Work directly on product and services that affect our clients, while having access to cutting edge software technology
- Work on projects which are challenging, innovative and rewarding
- A business casual dress code and flexible work hours, to ensure work-life balance
- Access to the Future Blue Community - IBM's large student community that provides networking opportunities, sporting and social events.
It is a mandatory requirement for students to apply online at www.ibm.com/jobs
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Provide support and direction to Digital Technical Engagement (DTE) Content Creators as they work to develop and deploy digital assets for consumption by prospective customers.
Also, provide assistance to Content Creators outside of the DTE organization who want to contribute assets to be part of the DTE repository.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Co-op or internship program enrollment is mandatory
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to multi-task & prioritize deliverables
- Self-starter with proven ability to work independently & with a team
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Fluent in more than one language; preferably French or Chinese
- Demonstrated excellence & utilization of various communication tools
- Experience in customer or sales support
- Proven knowledge or implementation of project management best practices
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.