Cloud Delivery Services Coordinator - Coop (London, ON)
Change the world at IBM. There aren’t many companies who can say they have been an integral part of the global business landscape for more than a century. While the world has changed considerably over the past 100 years, IBM, our people and our offerings have continuously led the way with business and technology innovation.
Today, we are more than a hardware, software and services provider, yet we remain true to our heritage as a team of collaborative forward-thinkers, focused on making business and society work better. We are part of the fabric of everyday life and stand for world-changing progress.
Join a company where you can make an impact and literally change the world. With so many different opportunities available – the sky is the limit!
*This position resides in London, Ontario and is a 4 month work term commencing May 2019. It is mandatory that all applicants are enrolled in full-time studies at a post-secondary institution and returning to full-time studies upon completion of the work term.
What IBM Offers You?
- Work directly on product and services that affect our clients, while having access to cutting edge software technology
- Work on projects which are challenging, innovative and rewarding
- A business casual dress code and flexible work hours, to ensure work-life balance
- Access to the Future Blue Community - IBM’s large student community that provides networking opportunities, sporting and social events.
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
We are seeking a student that is driven to succeed in a very fast paced technical and client focused environment. Your role will be to act a Cloud Delivery Services coordinator, working very closely with the technical delivery team to ensure timely responses to client problem tickets. The Coordinator will be responsible for reviewing all incoming Service Requests and assigning them to technical individuals within the Cloud Delivery Services team. The coordinator will also be responsible for creation and maintenance of documented support processes and procedures. Candidates should be highly motivated, enthusiastic, team player, and able to work under minimal supervision. Candidates also need to demonstrate analytical problem-solving skills. In addition, must be able to collaborate and apply communication skills, all fundamental skills that will have a direct impact on the Cloud Delivery Services over team success.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Co-op or internship program enrollment is mandatory
- Ability to follow Standard Procedures
- Demonstrated Communication skills (Verbal and written)
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Email knowledge (preferably Lotus Notes)
- Experience with CRM software would be an asset
- Python knowledge would be an asset
- Windows Server 2012 system administration working knowledge
- Windows and Linux operating system experience
- Familiarity with ISO 27001, SOC1 or SOC2 certification would be an asset
- Able to work with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Some knowledge of databases, SQL, DB2
- Good documentation skills, production and publication of flowcharts, processes and procedures
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Preferred Education: Bachelor's Degree