Cloud Delivery Services - Client Coordinator
IBM and its clients are ushering in a new cognitive era. IBM Watson IoT extends the power of cognitive computing to the billions of connected devices, sensors and systems that comprise the IoT. Why? Because IoT is testing the limits of programmable computing, and Cognitive IoT is how we will overcome those limits. It is how we will accomplish the transformational outcomes we know are both possible and necessary—from operational efficiency to customer experience to industry disruption.
Join a team that is in the center of innovation and the IBM Cloud/Saas strategy. This team offers career growth, customer and team interaction and new challenges to implement operation innovation in Cloud Delivery.
In this role, you will be the single point of contact for large and complex clients, responsible for the management and ownership of client service requests, both assigned and also queue based requests. Will need to execute and resolve service requests on first contact if the request is within the scope of the duties. In support of various client requests, you will need to manage change management processes for client requests during the assessment, scheduling, approval, implementation followed up by verification stages. As part of the Spotify agile model, you will need to operate in a very focused Squad based teams operating with a dedicated focus on clients. This job position being offered is located with the IBM office located in London, Ontario.
- Client skills – need to be able to communicate both verbally and orally with our technical clients, taking full ownership of client issues from beginning through to conclusion.
- Technical Skills – need to have a technical aptitude driven from their educational experiences and work experiences. Familiarity with Maximo and/or TRIRIGA applications at a functional or technical level would be an asset. Existing knowledge of SQL and Linux based operating systems is preferred. Java, Python
- Teamwork skills - will need to exhibit excellent interpersonal skills to work as a team member and as a liaison with customers are required.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Technical Experience - some knowledge of databases, SQL, DB2, Oracle. Windows, Linux knowledge experience is required, even if only at the educational level.
- Ability to learn and understand support structure to ensure timely resolution of customer issues.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Familiarity with Maximo and/or TRIRIGA applications at a functional or technical level would be an asset.
- Experience with CRM software would be an asset.
- Java, Python knowledge would also be an asset.
- MS Excel, MS Word, MS Project, Lotus Notes and other software applications as required.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.