Client Success Advisor - Coop (Ottawa, ON)
Change the world at IBM.
There aren't many companies who can say they have been an integral part of the global business landscape for more than a century. While the world has changed considerably over the past 100 years, IBM, our people and our offerings have continuously led the way with business and technology innovation.
Today, we are more than a hardware, software and services provider, yet we remain true to our heritage as a team of collaborative forward-thinkers, focused on making business and society work better. We are part of the fabric of everyday life and stand for world-changing progress.
Join a company where you can make an impact and literally change the world. With so many different opportunities available – the sky is the limit!
*This position resides in Ottawa, Ontario and is a 4 or 8 (co-op) month work term commencing May 2019. It is mandatory that all applicants are enrolled in full-time studies at a post-secondary institution and returning to full-time studies upon completion of the work term.
What IBM Offers You?
- Work directly on product and services that affect our clients, while having access to cutting edge software technology
- Work on projects which are challenging, innovative and rewarding
- A business casual dress code and flexible work hours, to ensure work-life balance
- Access to the Future Blue Community - IBM's large student community that provides networking opportunities, sporting and social events.
It is a mandatory requirement for students to apply online at www.ibm.com/jobs
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Are you passionate about building customer relationships and helping customers tell their stories? Then you'll want to apply as a member of the Analytics Success Advisory Team! In this role, you'll interface regularly with the customer base to identify advocates and deliver promoter assets, such as case studies, videos, word-of-mouth recommendations and customer quotes. You'll coordinate with sales, customer success, offering management and marketing teams to identify priorities and scale the program.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Co-op or internship program enrollment is mandatory
- Proficient verbal, written and inter-personal skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Disciplined work habits, exhibiting strong initiative, drive, creativity, maturity and accountability
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Project and program management skills
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to achieve goals
- Solid understanding and proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.