Client Management Analyst - Coop (Saint John or Florenceville, NB)
Change the world at IBM. There aren’t many companies who can say they have been an integral part of the global business landscape for more than a century. While the world has changed considerably over the past 100 years, IBM, our people and our offerings have continuously led the way with business and technology innovation.
Today, we are more than a hardware, software and services provider, yet we remain true to our heritage as a team of collaborative forward-thinkers, focused on making business and society work better. We are part of the fabric of everyday life and stand for world-changing progress.
Join a company where you can make an impact and literally change the world. With so many different opportunities available – the sky is the limit!
*This position resides in Saint John or Florenceville, NB and is a 8 (co-op) month work term commencing May 2019. It is mandatory that all applicants are enrolled in full-time studies at a post-secondary institution and returning to full-time studies upon completion of the work term.
What IBM Offers You?
- Work directly on product and services that affect our clients, while having access to cutting edge software technology
- Work on projects which are challenging, innovative and rewarding
- A business casual dress code and flexible work hours, to ensure work-life balance
- Access to the Future Blue Community - IBM’s large student community that provides networking opportunities, sporting and social events.
It is a mandatory requirement for students to apply online at www.ibm.com/jobs
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
The role will be of a Business Analyst in the Client Management area, focused on customers in Western Canada. The job will consist of assisting the team in the three primary focus areas in the accounts. Focus will be in Delivery Operations. Compliance and Cost Management. The role will be focused on assisting in building a consistent management system for all accounts while learning about IBM, it’s services and how we deliver to our existing customers.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Co-op or internship program enrollment is mandatory
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Well organized, able to multi-task
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Having technical understanding of IBM services, from an operations perspective, especially in the server space is a plus
- Experience in working with customers in some capacity
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Preferred Education: Bachelor's Degree