BPM Software Developer/Tester - Internship (Markham, ON)
Change the world at IBM. There aren’t many companies who can say they have been an integral part of the global business landscape for more than a century. While the world has changed considerably over the past 100 years, IBM, our people and our offerings have continuously led the way with business and technology innovation.
Today, we are more than a hardware, software and services provider, yet we remain true to our heritage as a team of collaborative forward-thinkers, focused on making business and society work better. We are part of the fabric of everyday life and stand for world-changing progress.
Join a company where you can make an impact and literally change the world. With so many different opportunities available – the sky is the limit!
*This position resides in Markham, Ontario and is a 16 (internship)month work term commencing May,2018. It is mandatory that all applicants are enrolled in full-time studies at a post-secondary institution and returning to full-time studies upon completion of the work term.
What IBM Offers You?
- Work directly on product and services that affect our clients, while having access to cutting edge software technology
- Work on projects which are challenging, innovative and rewarding
- A business casual dress code and flexible work hours, to ensure work-life balance
- Access to the Future Blue Community - IBM’s large student community that provides networking opportunities, sporting and social events.
It is a mandatory requirement for students to apply online atwww.ibm.com/jobs including a (1) cover letter, (2) resume, and (3) official or unofficial transcripts.
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
B\\x IBM Business Process Management - Software Developer/Tester Intern. Business Process Management (BPM) is a key part of the Digital Process Automation marketplace that is shaping how Fortune 500 companies automate their business processes. IBM BPM software is changing the way how organizations run their business. IBM Toronto Lab is a key lab that develops BPM software, based on industry leading web technologies. We are looking for software developers/testers that have a strong technical background and are interested in Software Development to work on the next generation of Business Process Modeling, Design, and Integration tools.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Co-op or internship program enrollment is mandatory
- Practical experience programming in the Java
- Demonstrated passion for technology and software
- Ability to work in a high energy environment and exhibit creative thinking and collaboration.
- Demonstrated teaming skills
- Proven problem solving skills
- Practical Test Case Automation and Automation software experience
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Solid communicator, both written and verbal
- Familiar with the Agile Software development
- Positive attitude and willingness to focus on goals and timelines
- Detailed oriented
- Aptitude to learn and apply knowledge quickly
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.