IBM Watson Studio is looking for you to join our team in the role of an Automation Developer. In this role you will have the opportunity to work with some of the latest technologies (Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Apache Spark) and have an opportunity to do challenging work on a dynamic, collaborative and high-performing team.
We are looking for someone who works well in a team and has a demonstrated ability to deliver with quality in a fast paced environment.
Job responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Automated testing for Watson Machine Learning on REST APIs using Java and Cucumber
- Automated testing for Watson Studio, web and desktop applications, using Selenium
- Finding, reporting and verifying bugs
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 2 years of Java development
- Knowledge of Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Apache Spark
- At least 1 year of Selenium experience
- At least 2+ years of experience working in Agile SDLC - design, development, test and deploy
- Self-starter & able to work effectively in a team environment
- Knowledge or experience with the following technology:
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Experience with the following technology:
- Shell Scripting
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.