Human Resources Generalist
HR Associates is a leader in public sector interim staffing and human resources consulting. Our Interim Staffing Division provides senior level and specialized interim professionals to our clients in the public and non-profit organizations.
We are currently recruiting an HR Generalist for our well known, non-profit client located in North York. This is an excellent opportunity to gain further experience and learning under the guidance of senior HR management.
- Partner and build relationships with their various group stakeholders to become a trusted HR resource for HR advice and provide proactive response for employee relations issues
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment activities to support talent acquisition
- Identify and coordinate training and development for employees
- Assist in the planning and execution of HR programs, processes, and other requirements
- Manage HR systems specifically with HCM, onboarding, recruitment, and performance management modules
- A minimum of 1-3 years of relevant HR and full-cycle recruitment experience;
- A post-secondary degree or diploma in Human Resources;
- Experience with Ceridian is considered an asset;
- Previous experience as an HR Coordinator, HR Specialist, or HR Administrator
Why Work with Us?
- Competitive hourly rate;
- 9-month opportunity;
- Work and gain exposure in the non-profit sector
Qualified applicants should submit their resumes to email@example.com
Individuals with a disability requiring accommodation during the application and/or the interview process should advise the recruitment contact so arrangements can be made.
Please visit our website at www.hrassociates.ca for more information about our company and services. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those being considered will be contacted.