UI Design Internship
Horizn is currently looking to add a talented, and driven Design Intern to our cross-disciplinary team. As a Design Intern, you will play a key role providing creative services to the top banks in the financial sector in Canada, the US, Europe and beyond.
- Content creation - using your Photoshop/Sketch skills to edit and create learning modules
- Image/asset preparation for our development team
- Assist in the production of innovative and engaging user-interface design for websites and native mobile applications
Skills & Experience
- University or college degree in Design, Communications, or an equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job
- Understanding of current design standards for modern devices and browsers.
- Proficiency in Sketch, Photoshop, and/or other visual design tools.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Ability to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Keen eye for detail and quality.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Horizn is a fast-paced startup that helps financial services, technology companies and manufacturers accelerate market adoption of their new products and digital technology at speed and enterprise scale.
What you can expect …
- Build your resume! You’ll learn technical skills, soft skills, business skills, etc.
- Join a thriving start-up experiencing rocket ship like growth.
- A fast-paced environment filled with passionate people.
- Mentorship & connections for life
We Expect You To…
- Work hard (we’re results oriented)
- Over deliver on your commitments
- Be independent and take initiative to push the company forward
- Collaborate with your peers