Trainer (Call Centre)
The Trainer is responsible to assist the teams supported by the Customer Quality Centre (CQC), by rolling out training modules, guides and creating/preparing courses for the respective departments. They must ensure that current and new associates are competent, skilled, providing optimal performance, and are up to date with all department systems, measures, and initiatives to maximize efficiency and attain business objectives.
- New Hire/Transfer Associate Training
- Specialized Associate Training
- Analyze results and create monthly, semi-monthly, weekly and ad-hoc reports
- Reports/Trend Analysis/Presentations
- Phone and email evaluation
- Undertake additional duties and projects when required
- Completed post-secondary education in related discipline is required
- 2 or more years of experience in a high performance contact centre environment or quality evaluation role.
- Intermediate to advanced level skills in Excel
- Experience using the MS Office suite of products - Word and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical skills are required
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written are required
- Bilingual in both English and French - both verbal and written is an asset
Honda Canada Inc. is committed to providing accommodation in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, upon request. The accommodation will take into account the applicant's accessibility needs.
If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (905)888-4331.