Technology Experience Specialist
POSITION TITLE: Technology Experience Specialist
REPORTS TO: Supervisor, Field and Service Operations
SCOPE OF POSITION:
Position is the National project lead & SME (Subject Matter Expert) in the areas of "in-dealership" technology & processes geared towards improving the customer experience within the parts & service departments. Purpose of position is to identify, investigate, implement and improve any technological advancements/opportunities in a time efficient manner per business plan and market (customer/dealer) demands. Position will act as lead & support the Field Staff / Zone Management, ensuring consistency that desired technology follows implementation schedules. Position also requires frequent collaboration with vendors on improving product and scoping new technologies that improves dealer and customer satisfaction. Dealer Consultation / Visits as required.
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead and Support Connected Dealer Technologies & Infrastructure - including support of current, identification, investigation, and implementation of new technologies (eg. Text, e-pay, e-pdi, e-mpi, walk-around)
- Liaise with technology vendors to identify enhancement opportunities, update on issues experienced in network, status update meetings, investigate new & improved technologies & regular PDCA activity
- Provide support to other National departments regarding initiatives (eg. Journey marketing, Honda Financial Services proposals, new National website implementation (eg. Special Offer pages, etc.)
- Provide data to interdepartmental analyst(s) to complete KPI reports relating to technologies (X-Time, Venue Vision, etc)
- Report results to Field Staff / Zone Management while identifying opportunities to increase/improve results (utilization, registrations, etc). Facilitator of weekly / monthly technology update calls / webinars with zone Management & Field Staff. Plus train, mentor and teach latest technologies to Field Staff
- Identify & execute tools / resources to support new waves of technology dealer networks (eg. Decal stickers to inform customers of online scheduling ability)
- Management / Executive PDCA weekly, monthly / quarterly etc. as required
POSITION PROFILE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Post-Secondary education - Business Administration w ith a specialization in marketing and/or strategic planning or Business Engineering OR equivalent work experience.
- 2-4 years' experience in business operations, vendor liaising/coordination, marketing, strategic planning, inter-departmental co-ordination
- Strong and demonstrated project management skills
- Automotive experience required
- Experience with Microsoft Suite and basic Adobe Suite (i.e. Photoshop, InDesign, etc.)
- Ability to work on own or within a group. Effective time management and organizational skills
- Communication skills. Strong attention to detail
- Technical knowledge (vehicle connectivity - handheld (tablet, smartphone, Honda Diagnostic System, etc.)
- Knowledge of Honda vehicles, systems, organization, Honda & Acura dealer network contacts etc. a strong asset
- Demonstrated experience with relationship building / management (vendors, dealers, Honda North America etc.)
- Liaising with other Honda Canada departments to coordinate required activities
- Enjoys team-building approach of management and department - shares results
Honda Canada Inc. is committed to providing accommodation in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, upon request. The accommodation will take into account the applicant's accessibility needs.
If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (905)888-4331.