Sales Operations Analyst - Eastern Zone
The incumbent is responsible for Zone Honda sales analysis, reporting to national, and zone management. The Sales Analyst provides insight and analysis on the Honda business to support management decision making and acts as a key liaison for many internal departments, zone staff, and dealers and is relied on for accurate and timely information about all aspects of Honda sales.
- Responsible for Zone Honda sales analysis & reports including; writes & traffic analysis, sales forecasting, competitive information & other market analysis as required.
- Conduct Honda monthly gap analysis; assess sales gaps for Zone targets and provide needed support documents for countermeasure proposals.
- Gathering and analyzing dealership and Zone reports, pointing out areas of concern to management and providing feedback and recommendations as necessary
- Preparing CAPDO analysis and communicating data to management team.
- Other duties as required
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in business or automotive is required
- Advanced PC skills with strong knowledge of MS Office - Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in an analytical role
- Knowledge of automotive industry, competitive segments and dealer operations are an asset
- Highly developed analytical skills are required
- Must be fully bilingual in both English & French - both verbal and written