Sales and Production Planning Analyst - ATV & SxS (Side x Side)
SCOPE OF POSITION:
Sales and Production Planning department’s key initiative is to provide the right product mix for our dealer network, by supporting sales plan for 4W products.
The Analyst is responsible for supporting this initiative by maintaining the ATV and SxS Niguris. At least once a month, the Analyst will recommend necessary adjustments to wholesale and production plans, while adhering to the Honda inventory target standards.
The Analyst will liaise with American Honda (AH) Export on matters in relation to monthly production orders, production allocations for each of the Canadian warehouses, production schedules, counter-measures for adverse conditions such as factory back orders, shipments, model transitions, etc.
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain and analyze the ATV and SxS Niguris, including actualizing with month end wholesale and retail results and sales’ forecasts
- Production upload and verification
- Liaise with AH Export. Submit all factory production orders and warehouse allocation, reconcile Purchase Contracts, and respond to factory correspondence
- Production and Sales review meetings to review sales forecasts and production requirements
- Budget preparation and forecasts
- Monthly reports and presentations
POSITION PROFILE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- College Diploma or University Degree – preferably in Business or Supply Chain Management
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an analytical or supply chain role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially in Excel
- Excellent analytical mindset and accuracy are essential
- Knowledge of Motorcycles and Power Equipment business is an asset
- Develops and maintains good working relationships with all members of the team
- Develops and maintains good working relationships within Honda North America as well as all other internal and external stakeholders
- Develop, establish and maintain good working relationship with Honda North America suppliers, partners, consultants, stakeholders and other network contacts
- Enjoys team-building approach of management and department - shares results
Honda Canada Inc. is committed to providing accommodation in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, upon request. The accommodation will take into account the applicant's accessibility needs.
If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email Human Resources at email@example.com or call (905)888-4331.