The Sales Analyst works within the Central/Western Honda Financial Services (HFS) department and is responsible for reporting, driving, analyzing, proposing and presenting CFS results, trends and a wide variety of topics, reports, and presentations for the Sales and Marketing Division, including the regions at Honda Canada Finance Inc.
- Analyze trends, observe and utilize analytical thinking to achieve sales plan, improve customer/dealer satisfaction and customer retention.
- Emergency backup PRISM, other roles in department.
- Prepare regular monthly and ad hoc operation reports for CFS management distribution and support DOR/MOR on a monthly basis (and maintain and modify reports as business changes).
- Execute queries, reports and analysis on current business needs and produce model reports to forecast future results.
- Project support will encompass: business cases, detailed scoping, recommendations, business requirements, risk assessment, User Acceptance Testing (UAT) << resourcing, test, scripts, training, triage>>, implementation & Business Requirements Document.
- Work and collaborate with CH and CRM for all activities, related to the administration of data, databases, analyzing trends and/or reconciling data for division initiatives.
- Ability to influence and improve business processes as required by providing recommendations to improve sales, support the regions and achieve improved client satisfaction results.
- Stay current with industry trends and best practices on business processes and make recommendations to management to maintain HFS competitive position.
- Responsible for analyzing results from Voice of Customers (VOC) and compare correlation with KPI attainment.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma preferred.
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years' of previous sales experience preferred.
- Bi-lingual (French and English) a definite asset.
- Strong proficiency in: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, DB2, Socrates and other analysis tools.
- Flexible, adaptable, quick and able to meet shifting priority in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills; attention to detail is essential; analytical skills required.
- Excellent statistical analysis and problem solving skills. The ability to grasp complex issues and present proactive countermeasures.
- Able to work well independently.
- Ability to work in a team environment with people of various backgrounds; effectively communicate and report to management to enhance business needs.
- Ability to work independently under pressure within strict deadlines and work irregular work days and overtime (as required).
Honda Canada Inc. is committed to providing accommodation in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, upon request. The accommodation will take into account the applicant's accessibility needs.
If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email Human Resources at email@example.com or call (905)888-4331.