POSITION TITLE: Remarketing Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Supervisor, Remarketing
SCOPE OF POSITION:
The purpose of the role is to work within Honda Financial Services' (HFS) Remarketing department and to manage all vehicles in HFS, CH-CR, HAVP & BPU inventory and to ensure they are available and ready for sale (all recalls & PUDs are cleared) and ensuring post sale transactions are completed promptly. They would also be responsible for creating weekly status reports as required while enhancing overall efficiency and attaining business initiatives. THIS IS AN 18 MONTH CONTRACT REPLACING A MATERNITY LEAVE.
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage all vehicles in HFS, CH-CR, HAVP & BPU inventory to make available for sale.
- Ensure all outstanding warranty recall and product updates are completed before sale.
- Determine if vehicle should be fixed, obtain estimate and provide recommendation.
- Prepare and create reports for review of current sales status for department weekly.
- Investigate for vehicles missing documentation or required information.
- Review current inventory, legal sale dates and estimated loss per vehicle. Consolidate and provide total to Collections.
- Review individual accounts to determine reason for vehicle not being posted. Take action to fix problem.
- Coordinate transportation of vehicles to auction or other facilities
- Ensure post sale transactions are completed promptly.
- Undertake additional projects or tasks as required.
POSITION PROFILE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum College Diploma is required
- 1 plus years' experience in the automotive field required
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- French would be an asset
- High level of interpersonal skills to effectively work with others, ability to build collaborative working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Ability to analyze situations and make effective decisions.
- Must entail excellent planning, analytical, strategic, organization and problem-solving skills.
- Strong operational management skills and ability to effectively prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Ability to prepare reports, analyze results, draw conclusions and make recommendations to management to enhance efficiency.
- Ability to display leadership, initiative, integrity, and strong attention to accuracy and detail.
Honda Canada Inc. is committed to providing accommodation in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, upon request. The accommodation will take into account the applicant's accessibility needs. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (905)888-4331.